- *Looking at another Marines stack*
- Me: Holy shit he's stacked.
- Buddy: That's cuz he was in the army. They get medals for taking a shit.
shes actually talking to me again
greatest thing ever
What the fuck does yut mean?
- A motivational word used in the U.S. Military, similar to the word oorah - often used when one is either too lazy or not motivated enough to say oorah or other popular word of motivation.
- Used when in a large group of military members. When they shout a motivational term on cue, some may shout “YUT!” instead, and often in a sharp, awkward voice, just to stand out.
how many dragons have you slayed since you've been in the usmc?
if by dragons you mean penises then none
cuz im being fucked by a huge green one constantly